The Software Industry Special Interest Group has organized twelve meetings which brought together pioneers from different sectors of the computer software and services industry to share their memories of events which shaped the industry. These meetings were recorded and the transcripts of the sessions at each meeting have been (or in the process of being) transcribed to be posted on the Computer History Museum website. In addition, oral histories have been conducted of selected attendees at each meeting (see our Oral Histories page).
The meetings which have been held are the following. Click on the name of the meeting for a list of the attendees and of the sessions held at that meeting.
- “One For The History Books” Workshop
- ADAPSO Reunion
- PC Software Conference I
- PC Software Conference II
- Professional Services Meeting
- NACCB Meeting
- RDBMS Meeting
- DEC & DG Software Meeting
- HP Software Meeting
- Government Professional Services Meeting
- Time-sharing/Remote Processing Services Meeting
- Service Bureaus Meeting